Ugreen USB 3.0 gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB. It is backward-compatible with all existing 10/100 networks. With it , you could replace a broken internal network card, add a separately routable network interface, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet. Simply insert the adapter into a USB 3.0 port on your computer and begin to transfer large video, audio, and graphics files between your workstation and the network.
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin,USB-Powered
3. Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Windows 10/XP/Vista/7/8,Mac 10.6-10.8/10.11 El Capitan, Linux kernel 2.6 and later
1.Drivers built in, no driver install required--on Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8.
2.Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS10.6,10.11 El Capitan and above, Linux kernel 4.x/3.x/2.6.x require driver install via download or included disk
3.Reboot your PC after driver installation,then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
4.Not supported on ARM-based Windows,including Surface RT and Surface 2
5.Mac System:System Preference--Network--Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7:Device Manager--USB-AX88179
7. This adapter does not support wii u.
1 x USB3.0 to RJ45 Ethernet Lan Adapter