UGREEN Headphone Splitter 3.5mm 2 Male to Female TRRS Headphone to PC Adapter
The UGREEN headset splitter cable for PC allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time, enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port.
Perfect Solution For Gaming
- This 3.5mm splitter for PC is mainly used for CTIA standard Mobile headsets or earphones, for example, it can be used for XBOX, turtle beach Z11, M5Ti, M5, M3, px24, RECON 100, Star Wars headset, Ear Force Recon 50, Ear Force Recon 50P, Ear Force Recon 50X.
- Compatible with various laptops that have a separate mic and audio ports such as the HP ProBook 450 G1 / Lenovo Thinkpad T400
- To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into this adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile devices.
- Only compatible with CTIA standard headphones
- Because of the different connector pin connection, this headphone mic cable is not recommended for Apple original earphone and Beats headphone.
|Compatible Devices||Turtle Beach XO1/PX24/Recon 50X/XO 7, Sennheiser HD 598 Cs, Logitech UE 6000, Astro A10, Razer Kraken, Razer Man O' War wired headset, Hyperx cloud 2 and more|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.27 x 5.91 x 1.57 inches|
|Product Dimensions||8.27 x 5.91 x 1.57 inches|
|Item Weight||1.76 ounces|
|Item model number||20899|