A: It is not suggested to connect the Bluetooth Receiver to the usb 3.0 hub since there will be 2.4Ghz interference.
4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub
- 5Gbps Data Transfer Speed
- 4 USB 3.0 Ports Expansion
- External USB Power Supply
Delivery is free for all orders over $70. Otherwise, delivery is $8.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in France, 3 to 7 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged.
5Gbps Fast Sync Speed
- Transmit data via USB at up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer an HD movie in seconds.
- No more waiting when sending or receiving important files.
- To ensure max USB 3.0 speed, confirm that you connect this hub in your computer's USB 3.0 ports.
USB 3.0 Ports Expansion
- Turn one of your computer's USB ports into four.
- 4 USB devices can be connected at the same time.
- White LED to indicate the working status of this USB 3.0 hub.
Stable and Safe
- Multi shielding to ensure stable transmission, no interference, and no delay.
- Over-voltage, over-current protection, ensure the safety of your data and devices.
Universal Compatibility(Partial List)
- Compatible with all Windows, Linux, Mac OS system
- USB 3.0 ports are backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.2 and 1.1.
- Work with most USB devices, such as hard drive, USB headphone, USB microphone, DVD player and more.
- This USB 3.0 hub is designed for data sync only, not for charging.
- The micro USB cable to power this hub or extension cable to extend this hub should be shorter than 1M.
- 2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported.
- To ensure high performance for HDD, SSD and other power-hungry devices, extra main power is needed. (Power adapter and power cable sold separately).
1 x 4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub
1 x User Manual
|Output||4 x USB 3.0 Ports|
|Dimension||104mm x 30mm x 10mm|
A: No, this usb 3.0 hub doesn't have an HDMI port or VGA port for transferring video.
A: If the rated power of the two hard drives is 1.5A in total, then this usb 3.0 hub can support that.
A: Yes, you can connect the usb devices such as usb flash drive with any of 4 ports.