A: It is not suggested to connect the Bluetooth Receiver to the usb 3.0 hub since there will be 2.4Ghz interference.
4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub
- 5Gbps Data Transfer Speed
- 4 USB 3.0 Ports Expansion
- External USB Power Supply
5Gbps Fast Sync Speed
- Transmit data via USB at up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer an HD movie in seconds.
- No more waiting when sending or receiving important files.
- To ensure max USB 3.0 speed, confirm that you connect this hub in your computer's USB 3.0 ports.
USB 3.0 Ports Expansion
- Turn one of your computer's USB ports into four.
- 4 USB devices can be connected at the same time.
- White LED to indicate the working status of this USB 3.0 hub.
Stable and Safe
- Multi shielding to ensure stable transmission, no interference, and no delay.
- Over-voltage, over-current protection, ensure the safety of your data and devices.
Universal Compatibility(Partial List)
- Compatible with all Windows, Linux, Mac OS system
- USB 3.0 ports are backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.2 and 1.1.
- Work with most USB devices, such as hard drive, USB headphone, USB microphone, DVD player and more.
- This USB 3.0 hub is designed for data sync only, not for charging.
- The micro USB cable to power this hub or extension cable to extend this hub should be shorter than 1M.
- 2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported.
- To ensure high performance for HDD, SSD and other power-hungry devices, extra main power is needed. (Power adapter and power cable sold separately).
1 x 4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub
1 x User Manual
|Output||4 x USB 3.0 Ports|
|Dimension||104mm x 30mm x 10mm|
A: No, this usb 3.0 hub doesn't have an HDMI port or VGA port for transferring video.
A: If the rated power of the two hard drives is 1.5A in total, then this usb 3.0 hub can support that.
A: Yes, you can connect the usb devices such as usb flash drive with any of 4 ports.