4-port USB 3.0 OTG hub
The UGREEN 4-port usb 3.0 OTG hub with stand is an efficient solution that gives your smartphones, tablets, PC or Mac more USB 3.0 ports, which allow simultaneously connecting 4 USB peripherals like printer, game controller, camera, card reader, thumb drive, mouse, keyboard, headphones, external hard drive, and you name it.
Make your phone/tablet even smarter
The micro USB On-The-Go(OTG) connectivity is compatible with all OTG supported tablets and phones. It's time to let go off the PC, but instead directly copy files from the USB peripherals to your portable devices or vice-versa.
More ports more convenience
USB 3.0 hub comes to save you from repeated plugging, especially useful for ultrabooks and desktops with limited or hard-to-reach USB ports like MacBook, MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, Surface Pro 3/4, Chromebook, Lenovo Yoga, etc.
1. Micro USB connection: OTG supported smartphones and tablets, suitable but not limited for Samsung Galaxy or Note series, Google Nexus series, Lenovo yoga/ThinkPad, Nvidia Shield tablet, Motorola Moto X, LG G2/G3/G Pro, Sony Xperia Z2/Z3, HTC Butterfly/One/One X/One X+/One 8, Asus T100/Memo, etc.
2. USB connection: Plug and play on desktops or laptops that run Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Chrome OS, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Linux system.
1. Never use both connections simultaneously!
2. To ensure a stable connection, please plug an external power adapter (not included) into the 3.5mm DC jack when connecting power angry devices like external hard drives.
3. When you connect iPad or other talets require higher power input, this USB 3.0 hub will sync but not charge.(Standard USB 3.0 interface on Laptop can offer 900mA power input)
4. Please make sure you phone or tablet support OTG function.
In the Box
4 Port USB 3.0 OTG Data Hub Adapter with Micro USB 2.0 On-The-Go Function Built-in 3.3ft Cable and Phone Stand*1