Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter
Ugreen Micro HDMI to VGA Converter offers an ideal solution to connect a ultrabooks, tablets, smartphones, cameras and camcorders and other devices with Micro HDMI to a big monitor, projector or TV with VGA port. Then you can view your PowerPoint presentations, games, photos, movies and other apps on a larger screen.
Synchronized Video & Audio
Micro HDMI to VGA with audio converter support video output in VGA: 1920*[email protected](Max). VGA can only process Video signal, but this adapter additionally provids with a 3.5mm line-out jack. Let you connect this adapter to your TV or external speakers through a 3.5mm jack audio cable(sold separately).
1. Plug & play, no driver installation required;
2. Connect this adapter to your TV, projector or monitor with VGA through a VGA male to male cable(not included).
3. Connect this adapter to your source device with micro HDMI, like smartphones, tablets or ultrabook;
4. Connect the 3.5mm aux jack to your external speaker or TV with a 3.5mm audio cable(not included);
1. Input: Micro HDMI male x1; Micro USB for power x1;
2. Output: VGA female x1; 3.5mm aux Jack x1;
3. VGA output resolution support: 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1600x1200, 1920x1080;
4. 3.5mm audio jack is for audio output;
1. This adapter is not bi-directional, and can only support signal from micro HDMI source devices to VGA displays.
2. Optional USB power: designed for devices with low-power HDMI ports.
This product comes with a one year manufacturer warranty and life-time service support.
What´s in the box
Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter x1;
Micro USB Power Cable x 1;