UGREEN VGA splitter allows you to simultaneously distribute VGA video signal from a single source to 2 VGA monitors, projectors or displays at the same time, delivering vivid picture quality. It offers an inenpensive solution for training, exhibition, conference etc.
1. Input: VGA 15-pin Male; Output: 2 x VGA 15-pin Female;
2. Support bandwidth up to 250Mhz;
3. Extends transmission distance up to 82ft/25m(with standard copper VGA cable 26AWG, 3+6);
4. VGA output 1 is compatible with DDC, DDC2, DDC2B;
5. Support resolution up to 1920 x1440 @60Hz;
6. Supports VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA and multisync displays;
7. Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X, Linux;
8. Dimension: L51.5 x W98 x H22 mm, cable length: 3ft/0.9m.
1. It can only distribute signal from one source device(Laptops/Computers) to two displays/monitors/HDTVs
2. It can only duplicates the Laptop/computer screen to displays/monitors/HDTVs, but not extend.
3. The mirco usb port can be used for extra power supply when you're using the large power consumption device
Ugreen 20918 VGA Monitor Y Splitter Cable HD15 M/2xF 3ft/1m x1