USB to VGA Multitasking
Ugreen PID: 40242 is designed to quickly and easily add an external VGA displays or monitors to your computer, Laptop, Ultrabooks or Macbook from a single USB 2.0/3.0 interface ar resolution up to 1920x1200. It delivers smooth, high definition content to multiple displays and can be used in primary, extend and mirror modes. It is a perfect solution enabling you to extend your display across two screens or as alternative displays for your main screen.
1. Supports display resolution up to 1920x1200;
3. Supported modes: Extend, Mirror and, Rotate, Primary (set as main screen);
4. Aluminum case design, with better inoxidizability and corrosion resistance ;
Windows: 10/8.1/8/7(64/32 bit), XP(32bit only)
Mac: 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion
Mac: 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard
No support for Linux and Chrome OS.
Latest driver for Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, please contact [email protected]
USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps;
2. IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible;
3. Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes;
USB 3.0 Hub
1. Support super speed up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
2. Connect multiple devices to your Laptop or PC, such as flash drive, card readers, keyboard, mouse etc.
3. USB 2.0 short cable and 5V DC (Power adapter sold separately)is optional for power hungry devices, like HDD.
What´s in the box
UGREEN 40242 USB to VGA Video Card Graphic Adapter with RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet and 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub x1;
Driver CD x1