UGREEN 3 USB 3.0 Hub with Network Adapter for Nintendo Switch, Windows Vista, Mac, Linux
Ugreen 20266 USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network could not only add a network interface to your computer via USB, but also to connect your computer to multiple devices, such as digital cameras, PC fans, flash driver
It is a perfect solution for Nintendo Switch, Wii, Windows Surface Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Retina and more which do not have ethernet interface, or replace a broken ethernet interface on PC.
1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access;
2. Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible.
3. Compliant with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x;
4. LED indicators for Link and Activity;
5. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation;
6. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes;
7. ASIX AX88772 chipset.
USB 3.0 Hub
1. Extend 3 ports USB 3.0, convenient for your flash drive, keyboard, mouse, Camera, printer, HDD etc;
2. Support the speed up to 5Gbps;
3. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1;
4. Additional DC-jack is optional for some power hungry devices. Please kindly note: this product ONLY works with DC 5V (Center Positive Polarity) adapter(not included) for power supply.
Please kindly contact Ugreen support for latest driver.
What´s in the box
In the Box
Ugreen 20266 USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network *1;