UGREEN 3 USB 3.0 Hub with Network Adapter for Nintendo Switch, Windows Vista, Mac, Linux
Ugreen 20266 USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network could not only add a network interface to your computer via USB, but also to connect your computer to multiple devices, such as digital cameras, PC fans, flash driver
It is a perfect solution for Nintendo Switch, Wii, Windows Surface Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Retina and more which do not have ethernet interface, or replace a broken ethernet interface on PC.
1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access;
2. Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible.
3. Compliant with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x;
4. LED indicators for Link and Activity;
5. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation;
6. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes;
7. ASIX AX88772 chipset.
USB 3.0 Hub
1. Extend 3 ports USB 3.0, convenient for your flash drive, keyboard, mouse, Camera, printer, HDD etc;
2. Support the speed up to 5Gbps;
3. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1;
4. Additional DC-jack is optional for some power hungry devices. Please kindly note: this product ONLY works with DC 5V (Center Positive Polarity) adapter(not included) for power supply.
Please kindly contact Ugreen support for latest driver.
In the Box
Ugreen 20266 USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network *1;