Ugreen USB Audio Adapter can easily add a 3.5mm TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your PC through an available USB interface. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- Headset Connector: 3.5mm TRRS Female
* Windows 10
* Windows 8.1/8
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
1. This USB sound adapter is designed for your new headset with 3.5mm TRRS interface. It does not work with headset with separate headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
3. For using with PS4, the output sound for Left and Right chanel will be Reversed as the sound sampling rate of our audio adapter(192K/24BIT) is higher than PS4 Compatibility(48K/16BIT).
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter with 3.5mm TRRS x 1;