Ugreen 20296 Super Speed USB3.0 7-port hub features 7 USB 3.0 ports, which are capable of reaching speeds of up to 5.0 Gbps, while at the same time maintaining full backwards compatibility with USB 3.0/1.1/1.0 devices. It features power and activity LEDs on the top of each port, so you can always know the status of your connections.
Moreover, each port supports BC 1.2 charging and provides up to 1.5A output current to a BC 1.2 compliant device when the hub is connected to a computer. When the hub is disconnected from the computer, each port supplies up to 2.0A current to charge any USB devices at full speed.
1. Add 7 USB 3.0 ports to your PC;
2. Backward Compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1;
3. Transfer rates of up to 5Gbps- 10X faster than USB 2.0;
4. Plug-and-Play, hot-swap compliant;
5. The button design saves you the hassle of plug & unplug the power cord after use every time;
6. LED light for each USB port;
7. DC design for additional power;
8. 12V/4A power adapter included;
9. Product Size: L124*W48.5*H24mm
1. The actual charging speed depends on your device.
2. Some USB 3.0 devices require a direct connection to your computer's USB 3.0 ports., such as the Apple SuperDrive and certain USB 3.0 hard disks. etc.
3. 2.4GHz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboards and mouse adapters, may not work when in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs.
Ugreen 20296 7-Port Super Speed USB3.0 Hubx1;
USB 3.0 Cablex1;
12V/4A UL certified Power Adapterx1;