Ugreen USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female
- Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female
- Cable Length: 15cm
- Chipset: C-Media
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1/8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS 8.6 or above
- For Windows:
1. Right-click on the sound icon in the task bar;
2. Select Playback or Recording devices;
3. Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
- For Mac: Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this USB audio adapter does not work with PS3.
What´s in the box
In the Box
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter x 1