Ugreen USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
Meanwhile, some laptops or ultrabooks only combine headphone and microphone into one 3.5mm audio jack. With this usb Audio Adapter, your traditional headset could still be used on your laptops.
Moreover, you can press the switch button on the top to choose MOVIE, MUSIC or GAME as your favourite sound mode. It supports stereo 24-bit resolution and up to 96 kHz sample rate.
- Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar
- Select Playback or Recording devices
- Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application
- Open System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
- Mono Microphone requires a 3.5 TRS connector (not TS)
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female
- Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female
- Support 44.1K/48K/96KHz, 16/24 bits
- Cable Length: 20cm/7.9"
- Chipset: C-Media
What You Get
1* UGREEN Advanced USB External Sound Adapter with 4 Sound Effect, One Year Warranty and Lifetime Friendly Support