USB 3.0 to SATA Converter
* Enables you to connect a external 2.5inch or 3.5inch SATA HDD or SSD to your computer through an available USB interface.
* Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5 / 3.0 / 6.0 Gbps)
UASP Transfer Protocol
1. 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
2. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Recommended Hard Drive Connection Sequence
1. Connect Hard Drive to this USB 3.0 to SATA converter;
2. Connect the included 12V power adapter to this USB 3.0 to SATA converter;
3. Connect the USB 3.0 to SATA converter to your cpmputer through an available USB 3.0/2.0 interface.
2-Port USB 3.0
* Compatible with keyboard, mouse, digital cameras, smart phones, external hard drives, flash drives, printers etc.
* Support superspeed up to 5Gbps;
* 2.4GHz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs;
* External hard-drives needed to be connected to an external power source;
SD/TF Card Reader
* Supports SDXC, SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD cards;
* Support superspeed up to 5Gbps, ideal for the fast reading of large media files;
* The device can read one card only in either slot every time;
* Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/2000/ME;
* Mac OS X;
* An available USB 3.0 on PC/Laptop to reach up to 5Gbps transfer speed;
* An available USB 2.0 on PC/Laptop to reach up to 480Mbps transfer speed;
USB 3.0 to SATA Converter with 2-Port USB 3.0 and TF/SD Card Reader x1;
12V Power Adapter x1;
Warranty Card x1.