Ugreen USB 2.0 active repeater booster extension cable allows you to easily connect game console controllers, digital cameras, speakers, scanners, USB hubs, mice, keyboards, printers, and more from across the room. It contains active electronics which recondition and boost the timing signals to ensure that they stay within tolerance. It is compatible with the USB version of the Xbox 360 Kinect and with the PlayStation 3 Eye camera.
- USB 4 Port Hub: This USB extension cord also with 4 USB ports, which can connect your extra USB devices and extend your devices to the desired location. Ideal for the USB version of the Xbox 360 Kinect and PlayStation 3 Eye camera.
- Fast Data Transfer: USB active repeater cable supports hi-speed USB 2.0 data transfer rate at up to 480Mbps. This USB 2.0 extender is with built-in signal booster chipset, which assures peak performance with the minimum loss of signal quality.
- High Quality: Premium triple-shielded (foil/braid/ground) cable provides maximum EMI/RFI protection and superior signal quality. The USB repeater cable features gold-plated USB A connectors with gold-plated copper contacts to ensure excellent conductivity.
- Universal Compatibility: The USB active extender is broadly compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook, and USB 2.0 peripherals including hard drives, USB hubs, mice, keyboards, flash drives, printers, and more.
- Plug & Play, no driver installation required. 3.5mm x 1.35mm DC jack to connect the additional power plug for power-hungry devices, like HDD.
What´s in the box
1 x USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable