UGREEN USB Ethernet Hub 3 Ports USB 2.0 Hub with 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Nintendo Switch, Wii, Windows Surface Pro, MacBook Air/Retina, Chromebook, and More PC (Black)
Ugreen 20264 USB 2.0 Hub 3 Ports with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network could not only add a network interface to your computer via USB,but also to connect your computer to multiple devices, such as digital cameras, PC fans, flash driver. It is an ideal solution for notebook, tablets that do not come with ethernet port.
It is a perfect solution for Nintendo Switch, Wii, Windows Surface Pro, MacBook Air,Retina and more which donot have ethernet interface, or replace a broken ethernet interface on PC.
1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access;
2. Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible.
3. Compliant with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.11 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x;
4. LED indicators for Link and Activity;
5. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation;
6. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes;
7. ASIX AX88772 chipset.
USB 2.0 Hub
1. Extend 3 ports USB 2.0, convenient for your U-flash, keyboard, mouse, Camera, printer, HDD etc;
2. Compliant with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X;Linux;
3. Cable Length: 20cm.
4. Additional DC-jack is optional for some power-hungry devices.
This hub is designed to work as a data transfer hub, not as a stand-alone charger.
It cannot provide power to multiple devices with a combined current over 5V/500 mA.
For power-hungry devices, we recommend you to use an extra power adapter.(Power adapter is not included)
Please kindly install the right driver for your operating system before use.
Ugreen 20264 USB 2.0 Hub 3 Ports with 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network x1;