Ugreen Micro USB 3.0 allows for multiple uses such as charging, data transfer synchronization, external modem usage, and HDMI multimedia dock connection. The USB cable 3.0 USB is also backward compatible with USB 2.0, meaning you can use it with any USB 2.0 port as well! Ideal for connecting USB 3.0 enabled PC peripherals such as hard drives, printers, network hubs and more.
- Micro USB 3.0 Cable: It is USB 3.0 Type A to Micro-B Cable, connects a portable external USB 3.0 hard drive to a computer for speedy file transfer or synchs and charges Samsung smartphones or tablets equipped with the USB 3.0 Micro-B port.
- 5Gbps Transferring Speed: Ugreen micro USB 3.0 cable supports USB 3.0 standard data transfer rate at up to 5Gbps, 10x faster than USB 2.0. HD movies can be transferred in just seconds.
- Multi-shielding & Durability: The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior USB 3.0 cable performance, error-free data transmission, and fast charging speed; molded strain relief connectors for durability and grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging.
- Wide Application: Micro USB 3.0 cord is also backwards compatible with computer USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports - these cables also allow connection of USB 3.0 devices to legacy USB 2.0 computers.
- Universal Compatibility: USB 3.0 A to Micro B Cable is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Pentax camera and portable USB 3.0 external hard drives including Toshiba Canvio, Seagate FreeAgent, and Western Digital (WD) My Passport and Elements hard drives.
0.5M / 1.5ft: 10840
1M / 3ft: 10841
2M / 6ft: 10843
What´s in the box
1 x Micro USB 3.0 Cable