Enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It works with all PC Applications - Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
3.5mm Speaker and Headphone Splitter with two Female ports: one for Headphone Jack, the other for Mic Jack.
3.5mm audio Y splitter cable with Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability, Compact design for maximum portability - a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag.
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position Male for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position Female for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position Female for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Oxygen-free copper: Provide maximum's conductivity and durability.
- Flexible Cable Length: 20cm
- To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset is plugged into the adapter first before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
- The 4 Pole of 3.5 mm Male Connector is with CTIA standard. If your 3.5 mm device female port is with OMTP standard, the Mic function would not work.
What´s in the box
1 x 3.5mm Male to 2 Female Audio Cable