Headset to PC adapter, With 3.5mm Speaker Mic Stereo Audio Y adapter, you can connect your newer headsets (audio & microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications, such as Skype or chat programs, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
3.5mm Speaker and Headphone Splitter with two male ports: one for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop, the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
3.5mm audio Y splitter cable with Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability, Compact design for maximum portability - a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag.
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position female for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position male for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability
- Flexible cable length 20cm
- To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset is plugged into the adapter first before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
- Only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
- Not compatible with Beats headphone, Bose Earbuds and Apple headphone.
What´s in the box
1 x 3.5mm Female to 2 Male Audio Cable