Ugreen USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter,gives you true 10/100 Mbps network access and connects your PC to any Ethernet network through any USB port.
Hot swappable and compatible with both USB 1.1 and 2.0 hardware, it works conveniently with desktop and notebook PCs.
1. Support 10/100Mbps fast network access;
2. Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible;
3. Compliant with Nintendo Switch, Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x;
4. LED indicators for Link and Activity;
5. Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation;
6. Support Full and Half duplex operating modes;
7. ASIX AX88772A chipset.
1. Drivers built in, no driver install required -- on Apple Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.10, Windows 8/8.1, Surface Pro 1/2, ChromeBook.
2. Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x, Windows 7/XP/Vista 32/64-bit require driver install via download or included disk.
3. Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet.
4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2.
What´s in the box
Ugreen 20254 USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter Black X 1;
CD X 1;
Manual X 1 Warranty Card X 1.