This audio converter is ideal to connect your devices with digital audio output, like PS3, Xbox, cable box, HDTV, DVD/Blu-ray/HD player to speakers, headphones, amplifiers and more with L/R RCA or stereo 3.5mm jack.
Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, at up to 24-bit resolution.
Supports uncompressed 2.1-channel PCM or LPCM digital audio signal output. Compact size, easy to install, simple to operate, comes with 5V power adapter.
Compatible List (Not Complete):
Digital TVs and HDTVs
CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD players
Apple TV, Google TV (Revue)
Game consoles: PS3 (All), XBOX 360 (Slim)
Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO
AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers
Digital media players and streamers
1. This digital to analogue audio converter only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise, the sound output will be noise/static.
2. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analogue L/R audio only, Can NOT work in reverse.
* Input port: 1 x Coaxial; 1xToslink
* Output port: 1 x RCA L/R; 1 x Stereo 3.5mm Jack
* Support sampling rate 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz and 192KHz up to 24-bit resolution
* Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
* 5V power adapter included
* Dimensions: L71xW65xH21(mm)
What´s in the box
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x 5V Power Adapter