Ugreen HDMI to VGA adapter cable enables you to connect your new NoteBook, Laptop, Apple TV, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, HD DV with HDMI interface to projector, Display, LCD, TV & Monitor with VGA interface for big screen viewing. It support resolution up to 1920x1080 @60Hz.
When the source devices could not offer enough power, then you could connect a micro USB cable to USB charger or Laptop for additional power, Like Mac Mini in 2014, Android Smart TV Box etc.
1. Input interface: HDMI Male/ Micro USB;
2. Output interface: VGA Female;
3. Support Video output in VGA:1920*1080@60Hz(Max);
4. Additonal power from Micro USB connector
5. Size Name:6FT
HDMI input resolution support:
480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
VGA output resolution support:
640X480, 800X600, 1024X768, 1280X720, 1280X768,1280X800,
1280X1024, 1360X768, 1600X1200, 1920X1080
1.This adapter is not bi-directional, and can only support signal from HDMI source devices to VGA displays.
From VGA source device to HDMI displays, please check the item VGA to HDMI converter (ASIN: B00QUWEBXE).
2.The short micro USB cable is required for MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Apple TV, Smart TV Box, Raspberry Pi, and other devices with low-power output HDMI port. You can connect this micro USB cable to power adapter or USB port on your PC for additonal power.
3. For Raspberry Pi, you may need to revise the config.txt and reboot.
4. Please make sure the resolution of output device is no more than 1920X1080.
Ugreen Active HDMI to VGA cable x1