Ugreen USB 2.0 to RS232 DB9 Serial Cable is equipped with industrial FTDI chipset and turns an available USB port into a standard COM port, ideal for connecting RS232 serial industrial devices such as CNC machine, ISDN Terminal Adapters, industrial sensors, serial modems, access control system, cash register, label writers, barcode scanners and other industrial machinery/instrumentation to your laptop or desktop computer.
Side Connector Compatibility Note
For connecting to a device with nut connectors, an inexpensive DB9 serial cable (F/F) will be needed.
1. Connectors: USB 2.0 Male, RS232 Male
2. Side Connectors: Hex Jack Nuts
3. Provides the connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port
4. Uses latest industrial FTDI chipset
5. Plug & Play after one time driver installation
6. Maximum Transfer rate: up to 1Mbps
7. Supports Automatic Handshake
8. Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
* Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/8.1/10
* Linux 2.4 or above
1x Ugreen USB to DB9 Serial Adapter
1x Driver CD