Ugreen USB VGA KVM Switch allows you to share one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor to control 2 computers.
It is designed for multitasking with two computers at your convenience, increasing productivity in the office or at home; You can switch between 2 computers using a manual switch located on the top of the KVM unit.
1. One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control two computers
2. Max resolution: 1920 x 1440;
3. No software drivers required;
4. No power adapter required;
How It Works:
1. Connect your monitor, keyboard, and mouse to this USB KVM switch;
2. Connect the USB KVM cable to each computer;
3. Press the manual switch button to switch between 2 computers.
* Windows 10 / 8/ 7/ XP/ Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)
* Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
* Sun Solaris
What´s in the box
Ugreen 2-Port USB VGA KVM Switch x 1;
USB 2.0 Cable x 2