Right angled flat thin HDMI cable, especially designed for wall-mounted devices like LCD TV
Elegant Zinc alloy connector
Oxygen free copper with Al-foil shielding, and corrosion-resistant gold plated connector helps to block EMI
Compatible with any device that has an HDMI interface such as Blu-Ray Player, 3D Television, Roku, Boxee, Xbox360, PS3, Apple TV, Streaming Player, HD Cable Box, PC Stereos and many others
Supports 3D Technology, 4K, Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel, 1080p Full HD Resolution, Transfer Rates of At Least 10.2 Gbps / 340 MHz, HDCP Compliant
- High speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet;
- Data transfer rate up to 10,2 Gb/s;
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio;
- HDCP compliant;
- HDMI Ethernet Channel. Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable;
- Audio Return Channel. Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable;
- Support 3D. Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications;
- Support 4K resolution. Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
Ugreen High-Speed 90 degree (right angle) HDMI cable x1.