Ugreen HDMI to VGA Converter allows you to connect an HDMI output from your laptop, ultrabook, or Desktop computer onto a VGA monitor or projector. Intended for outputting user generated content such as presentations, and work documents, it can also work to increase your productivity by extending your computer's desktop onto to a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace. It feasures for it's one-stop solution, no extra HDMI and VGA cables will be needed, makes connection easier and effective. When the source devices could not offer enough power, then you could connect a micro USB cable for additional power, Like Mac Mini in 2014, Android Smart TV Box etc. It could support full HD 1080P.
1. Input interface: HDMI Male;
2. Output interface: VGA Male;
3. Additonal power from Micro USB connector;
4. Support Video output in VGA:1920*[email protected](Max);
5. Elegant and portable flat cable design;
6. Perfect solution just need one cable.
1. All Ugreen HDMI to VGA adapters are fully HDCP compliant. HDCP content includes copyrighted DVD players/Blu-Ray Disc, and some hdcp devices like PS 3, PS4, Roku streaming media player etc. No adapter should work if it follows Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is restricted by HDCP association which prohibits the HDCP compliance for Digital to Analog conversion.
2. This adapter is not bi-directional, and can only support signal from HDMI source devices to VGA displays
What´s in the box
Ugreen HDMI to VGA flat cable x1
We also have VGA cable, available length 6ft/10ft/15ft. Welcome to visit our store.