Size Name:1 METRO
UGREEN Toslink Digital Optical Audio cable could connect high-performance audio components, with a digital optical interface (S/PDIF) to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or digital-to-analog converter.
The fiber-optic cable prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency noise that an electrical cable may incur, offering clearer audio for a more genuine rendering of the originally recorded sound.
1. Connector type: Optical Toslink Male to Male;
2. Compatible with devices with Optical Toslink ports, like a CD/Blu-Ray/DVD player & game console;
3. Compatible with S/PDIF, ADAT's, Dolby Digital & DTS;
4. Corrosion-resistant gold plated connector provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss;
5. Removable rubber tips to protect cable when it's not in use;
6. Supports uncompressed PCM audio or compressed 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound including Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD ;
7. With premium aluminum case the durable nylon braid that protect cable from protects the cable from kinks, cuts;
1. Does not support TrueHD & DTS-HD;
2. Please remove protective rubber tips prior to installation.
Ugreen Toslink Digital Optical audio cable x 1;