Quickly add a Gigabit ethernet port over a USB C connection
With this USB Type C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, you can plug your 2015 Apple MacBook, Retina 12″, the 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel ,Samsung S8 and other laptop's USB 3.1 Type-C port to a standard RJ-45 Ethernet cable to deliver Internet and network access at up to Gigabit speeds (1000Mbps).
Compact and Powerful
The compact and lightweight adapter easily fits into any laptop case, briefcase or backpack.Powered by the USB-C port, the adapter requires no external power.
Plug & Play Portability:
Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port of your computer without downloading any external software drivers or connecting a power adapter. This extremely lightweight adapter connects to an available wired Ethernet network at home, the office,or in the hotel.
USB Type-C Compatibility List:
- 2015 MacBook with 12" Retina Display
- 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
- ASUS Zen AiO All In One PC
- Dell Latitude 12 7275 / 13 7370 / Precision 15 5510 / 15 7510 / 17 7710 / XPS 12 9260 / XPS 13 9350 / 9360 / XPS 13 2-in-1 9365 / XPS 15 9550 / 9560
-Alienware 13 / 15 / 17, Razor Blade Pro/Stealth
- Acer Aspire V Nitro / Switch Alpha 12
- Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910
Diagnostic LED Indicators
Diagnostic LED indicators on the USB-C to Ethernet adapter verify the network connection and data transfer status.
What´s in the box
In The Box:
USB C Gigabit Ethernet Adapter