Ugreen HDMI to DP adapter enables you to connect your Notebook, Laptop or Blu-ray player with HDMI interface to newer Displayport-enabled monitor, LCD, HDTV for both audio and video transmission. It is with built-in chipset, and supports resolution up to [email protected] and 2K x 4K @30Hz. With this item, you could play your favourate games or share high definition videos with firends on big screen.
1. Input interface: HDMI 1.4 Male/ USB A Male (Power);
2. Output: Displayport 1.2 Female;
3. Support resolution up to [email protected] and 2K x 4K @30Hz;
4. Supports HDMI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel bandwidth;
5. Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM;
6. HDCP compliant;
7. Simple plug-and-play, no driver installation required;
8. USB cable is optional for extra power;
9. Cable length: 1.5ft/50cm; USB cable: 1.5ft/50cm
How it Works
1. Connect HDMI source devices (Notebook, Laptop or Blu-ray player) to Displayport-enabled monitor, LCD, HDTV with this conver cable by a Displayport cable (not included);
2. Plug in the USB power cable into source devices;
3. Choose the right source device, and then go to Control Panel to set Extension or Duplicate mode for the secondary display as your needs.
This cable is NOT bi-directional, and can only support signal from HDMI (source device) to DisplayPort (display/monitor).
★1. Oringinal Xbox one / Xbox 360 / PS4 / PS3 / Nintendo Switch deos NOT support 4k vide output so this adaper can only support 1080p ;
★2.Xbox One X / Xbox One S / fire tv supports 4K vide output but it req
Ugreen 40571 Gold Plated HDMI with USB power to DisplayPort Converter Cable x1