- Fast, Free Delivery
- 30-day Risk-Free Trial
- Two-year Warranty
Ugreen Headphone Male to 2 Female Cable
- One Divides into Two Headphone Splitter
- SWide Compatibility
- High Performance Adapter
- A Must Have for a PC Gamer
- Slim and portable design, easy to carry around
Split your UGREEN.com total purchase into 4 interest-free payments. No credit impact to apply. Learn More
Pay with Ease
Perfect Companion for an Old PC Headset
The UGREEN headphone and microphone Y splitter features one 3.5mm male end (TRRS) and two 3.5mm (TRS) female connectors, enabling you to add a single microphone port, as well as a stereo port to your smartphone/laptop/PS4 controller/ Xbox One controller. It solves an issue that the headset fails to connect to a new laptop.
It is great for voice chat in a game, video chat, live broadcast, listening to music and singing.
The slim and compact design makes for added convenience when carrying in a bag or otherwise on the go.
Excellent Wire Structure for Better Sound Quality
This UGREEN headphone Splitter is made of Oxygen-free copper, ensuring high fidelity sound quality and without current noise.
Wider Compatibility for 3.5mm Male TRRS Jack
Compatible with MacBook Pro 2021 14“/16”, MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018, MacBook Air, MacBook, iMac, Microsoft Surface, Chromebook, Laptop, Desktop;
Compatible withTablets, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro;
Compatible with Switch Lite, PS4, PS3, Xbox One;
Compatible with Smartphones like iPhone 6/5/4/SE, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus/S10e/S9/S8/S7/S6/J8/J7/J6/J4/J3 /A70/A50/A40/A20e/A10, Compatible with Huawei P30 Lite/P20 lite/P8/Honor 8X/Y7/Y6/P Smart, Motorola Moto G7 Power/G6/G5/E5/E4, Sony Xperia L1/XA/ZA/Z5, Xiaomi, LG, Nokia etc.
1. The Mic female port of this adapter only supports TRS Microphone, do NOT support TS mic
2. Note: It is only compatible with CTIA audio port headphone, not work for OMTP
3. To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device
4. Some laptops and mobile devices will not work with all external microphones. This is typically caused by an impedance mismatch between the microphone and the device, due to hardware incompatibility
|Compatible Devices||Headphones, PC, Speakers, Cellular Phones|
|Connector Gender||3.5mm Audio Female, 3.5mm Mic Female|
|Product Dimensions||7.64 x 5.2 x 0.35 inches|
|Item Weight||0.704 ounces|
|Item model number||50254|