A: Yes, it works with the Nintendo Switch. Plug and play!
USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Protect or Replace a Broken Ethernet Port
- Speed up to 5Gbps
- Portable Design
This USB RJ45 adapter work with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. DO NOT SUPPORT Windows RT and Android. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
1. Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8
2. Driver needed for Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux systems
3. Reboot your PC after driver installation,then connect this USB Ethernet adapter to your computer and Ethernet
4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows,including Surface RT and Surface 2
5. Mac System:System Preference--Network--Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7:Device Manager--USB-AX88179
7. This adapter does not support wii u.
1 x USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
1 x CD
1 x User Manual
|Memory Card||Micro SD(TF)/SD|
A: Yes, it can work with your Chromebook if it is with a USB interface.
A: You can search the driver according to your system here: https://www.asix.com.tw/search.php (search AX88179)
A: May I know your device model?
A: Hi, this adapter is driverless for windows 10/8
A: Instal the driver and run it, pls refer to the user manual on the detailed page
A: Sorry, the connector does not support MacBook Air